Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today Is The Anniversary Of My Marriage To Susan

I have absolutely no problem saying this: If you want to know what a true virtuous woman is, look at Susan. She is an amazing person with an enormous heart. She has a completely unique perspective that is informed by both her experiences and by her relationship with God. Her capacity to forgive is fluid, not fixed. She is an outstanding mommy to our kids and dreams up the most creative ways to communicate with them. She talks to her closest friends with her heart. She is extremely perceptive. She is beautiful. I am pretty sure that I would be living in a cardboard box if I hadn't met and married her nine years ago. Happy Anniversary Susan. I hope I can provide an amazing experience and happy life for you and our family. Thanks for being who you are. TMF

1 comment: